Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline
Method of Submission
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
It is also very important that you include the stastics within the abstract.
Please note that all Abstracts accepted as a Poster will be performed as an E-poster presentation.
An E-poster is an electronic poster displayed on computer screens instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster.
- E-posters are on display throughout the whole conference on multi media touch screens situated in the Poster & Exhibition area. All E-posters are available on all screens.
- Only material in the form of MS-PowerPoint (*.ppt and *.pptx) can be accepted.
Background, Material and Methods, (Case presentation) Result (Case presentation), Conclusion.
If you wish to present your abstract as a video presentation, please submit this abstract as oral presentation. Please indicate in the conclusion that you wish to present this abstract as video presentation.
- Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Biomaterials and Artificial Organs
- Cardiac Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Evidence-Based Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gynaecological and Obstetrical Surgery
- Inflammation and Sepsis
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering
- Surgical and Experimental Techniques (video session)
- Surgical Education and Simulation
- Surgical Endoscopy
- Surgical Nutrition
- Surgical Oncology
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Wound Healing